Are you a M&A Manager seeking a move to Associate Director in a role that has a room for quick growth? If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client is a Top 10 firm that mainly deals with corporate PE Houses on acquisitions, divestments, buy-outs and capital raising. This is a role where you will be supporting high profile live mandates with a strong forward pipeline.
The role will include both buy side and sell side projects. This is a hands-on position, that will require you to manage projects from inception to completion
Your responsibilities will include;
- Creating information memorandum, management presentations, teasers and pitch books
- Proving valuations and analysis modelling
- Oversight of day to day running of the deal
- Developing new clients, and transactions on both buy side and sell side
As the successful candidate you will be expected to have;
- Led and closed successful projects and your experience would be across private companies and private equity houses
- ACA/ACCA qualified or substantial experience
- Direct Financial Services experience - but would consider other sector specific experience such as Fintech
If you are seeking M&A Associate Director roles in Birmingham contact Austin Rose, the Corporate Finance Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.