* Firm: Leading corporate accountancy practice (Top 50 sized)
* Workload: Management Accounts and Statutory Accounts
* Clients: Property investment/development, Media, High profile individuals, LLP's & overseas companies
* Location: Leatherhead
* Salary: c£28k + benefits & study support
Are you looking for a local new Management Accounts role within practice? Are you part qualified and looking to take the next step in your accountancy career within a Top 50 sized firm?
In addition to a competitive salary, study support and an enviable benefits package, this role offers a mixed workload of statutory & management accounts as well as exposure to a variety of clients, to include media & property development. Other duties include:
- Preparing management accounts for UK and multi-national entities
- Preparing annual accounts for limited companies, LLPs, partnerships and sole traders
- Multi-currency accounting for overseas clients
- Overseeing a team of junior staff
- Preparing VAT returns including Intrastat returns and EC sales lists
The successful applicant will:
- Be pursuing or intending to pursue an ACCA/ACA qualification
- Be a great communicator with strong inter-personal skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a deadline environment
- Take a professional and committed approach to work
- Be able to efficiently manage a portfolio of clients
- Have good knowledge of IT & accounting software
If you are seeking Management Accountant roles in Leatherhead or Surrey, contact Austin Rose - The Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.