- Firm: 9 Partners
- Location: Central London
- Benefits: Great benefits including ACA study support
- Salary: Up to £22,500
- Clients: Property and Media
Are you looking to kick start your accountancy career within a 9 partner firm that will offer ACA study support? Would you be interested in joining a firm that prides itself on adding value to the work that they provide?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you! As part of a continued growth our client, a 9 Partner Firm based in Central London are seeking a Audit Junior to join their team. The successful candidate will be offered ACA study support and alongside your studies will receive full support in developing a range of technical skills to include audit, accounts and tax.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recently graduated from University with a Accounting/Finance related degree.
- Be seeking an ACA training contract to kick start their career in Audit.
- Have a great attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
If you are seeking an Accounts/Audit role in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Specialist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.