* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Complex accounting advisory projects
* Clients: Large and complex UK and international groups
* Location: Leeds
* Salary: £34,000 -£38,000
Are you a newly qualified Auditor or Accountant looking to move away from compliance and seeking a truly advisory role? Do you enjoy a technical challenge and adding value to clients on a project basis? If so, this is one of the best roles you are likely to find!
Our client, a Top 10 Firm, is seeking to recruit commercial and proactive individuals to join their Financial Advisory Services team within their Leeds office. The team specialise in supporting organizations through major transitions smoothly and with minimal disruptions.
As the successful candidate your responsibilities will include:
- Working on a broad range of technical accounting, financial reporting and business advisory assignments.
- Taking the lead on delivering complex accountancy related projects for clients as they arise, for example IFRS transition consultancy work or support on acquisition accounting and complex consolidations.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and projects.
- Supervising and coaching junior team
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA qualified or equivalent
- Have experience of working in a professional practice
- Have knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS Financial Reporting Standards
- Demonstrate experience of working with clients
If you are seeking Accounting Advisory roles in Leeds contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.