- Firm: Top 100
- Workload: Management Accounts, bookkeeping, client advisory
- Clients: Property, hospitality, sustainable energy
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Benefits: Enhanced professional training
- Salary: £35 - £45K
Are you an experienced Accounting Support Manager looking to join a dynamic, forward-thinking and growing Top 100 firm with an outstanding reputation?
Our client is a Top 100 firm with offices based in Hertfordshire and London. They are looking for an individual with a proven track record of managing a client portfolio combined with strong IT skills and in particular a detailed knowledge of Xero.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients (management accounts, bookkeeping and VAT)
- Reviewing work completed by team members
- Applying understanding of Xero and according software applications to fit in with client's requirements
- Presenting Xero and related applications to existing and potential clients
The successful candidate needs to:
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of accounting systems in particular Xero, which is essential
- Bookkeeping experience within a professional practice is essential
- Client facing experience
- ACCA/AAT qualified (preferred but is not essential) or qualified by experience
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
If you are seeking Accounting Support Manager jobs in Hertfordshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.