- Firm: Mid-Sized
- Workload: 75% Accounts & 25% Audit
- Clients: Broad mix including travel and leisure, professional services and entertainment
- Location: Harrow
- Benefits: Supportive team with excellent progression
- Salary: £42-45k
Are you a motivated Accounts and Audit Senior looking to progress your experience in an independent and progressive accountancy firm? Would you like to save time and money commuting into Central London and work locally to yourself in Harrow?
If so our client, a medium sized accountancy firm in Harrow is looking to recruit a Senior to perform a 75% Accounts, 25% Audit role. Working closely with the Client Managers and reporting to the director, you will be dealing with accounts preparation and leading audits as well as reviewing VAT returns and overseeing complex bookkeeping for clients. You will also get the chance to get involved with ad hoc projects and manage the WIP and billings of your portfolio, with assistance from the Manager.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/ACA qualified
- Have relevant UK practice experience
- Ideally have experience with CCH Accounts Production and Corporate Tax and Pro-Audit
- Have strong communication and client liaison skills
If you are seeking Accounts and Audit Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.