Our client a brand management company, a subsidiary of a global company are seeking to recruit to recruit a Finance and Royalties Assistant to join its growing team. The company are brand management specialists that build commercial value for brand owners, and their IP, globally. The company provide a full boutique, brand management service working with brands on licensing, franchising and wider commercial strategic partnerships.
The Role: There are two aspects to the role Royalty Management and assisting the Finance Manager with the month end duties.
The Finance Assistant will report directly to the Finance Manager. This role represents a great opportunity to gain experience in many aspects of a finance department in a rapidly growing business.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Accounting for royalty/commission payments and manage interface between Mishcon finance system (Aderant) and royalty software (Brainbase/Brandcomply) to ensure all invoicing and royalty/commission payments/receipts are recorded.
- Prepare commission statement for various clients.
- Setting up payments in HSBC Net and Bankline.
- Posting bank transactions in various currencies into the accounting software.
- Weekly reconciliation of multi-currency bank accounts / cash management.
- Support finance manager with month end information and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns.
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets/forecasts and annual cashflow budget.
- Assist with year-end audit.
- Support finance manager with regular and ad hoc financial reports and performance analysis. .
Skills And Experience
- Experience working in a global business, serving customers around the world.
- 2 years' broad experience working in a finance department with good Excel skills and previous AR experience
* Ideally studying for the AAT or ACCA/CIMA qualification
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.