- Firm: Music Specialist Accounts Practice
- Workload: Accounts review, VAT, Team Management and Billings
- Clients: Media & Entertainment
- Location: West End, London
- Salary: £50-60k
Are you an Accounts Manager/Assistant Manager with experience in Music and Entertainment Accounting looking for a role in this sector offering excellent progression? Would you like to have a more interesting mix of work, having the opportunity to manage both the Accounts and Royalties teams?
Our client, a mid tier West End firm which has been experiencing significant growth over the last few years is looking to take on an Accounts sand Royalties Manager. The role will involve a mixture of accounts review, VAT returns, overseeing the Accounts and Royalties teams and managing the billing for the portfolios.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ACCA or ACA qualified
- Have experience managing staff
- Have recent experience working in a UK practice
- Have experience with music and media clients
If you are seeking Music Accounting Jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.