- Workload: 50% VAT, Stat Accounts & Management Accounts and 50% Tax
- Clients: Creative sectors including Music. Entertainment and Fashion
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Progression, great working environment
- Salary: £45-55k
Are you an Accounts and Tax Manager looking for a role where you can work on a portfolio of exciting creative clients? Would you like to have a real impact on the department and the staff you are supervising?
My client, a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in the West End of London are looking for an Accounts and Tax Manager to join their growing team. Reporting to the Partners and overseeing the work of a Tax Junior and Accounts Assistants, you will manage the work planning for a portfolio of clients. These will include some large talent agencies and production companies along with high profile bands, DJs and models.
On the tax side, you will provide a broad tax service to the firm’s clients covering both corporate and personal tax.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high performing team and develop within a growing firm.
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have recent experience managing staff
- Have a good understanding of accountancy software packages such as Sage 50, Xero and CCH
- Have experience within a UK Practice
- Knowledge of EIS/SEIS is desirable as well as other tax advisory experience.
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts and Tax Manager Jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.