- Firm: Internationally Focused Accountancy Firm
- Workload: 80% Accounts/Tax, 20% Audit
- Location: NW London
- Benefits: performance bonus scheme, potential for partnership
- Salary: £48000-£56000
Are you an experienced Accounts and Tax Manager looking for an accounts focused role with high profile international clients?
Our client is seeking to recruit an Accounts and Tax Manager to join their growing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- review and completion of audits and accounts for sole traders, partnerships, LLP and company accounts as well as income tax and corporation tax computations.
- supervision and training of staff.
- act as primary contact for a portfolio of UK and international clients.
- audit work up to £25m turnover.
The successful candidate will:
- be ACCA/ACA exam qualified
- have experience of leading junior members of staff
- demonstrate experience in Xero, Sage Line 50, Iris, CCH Pro audit and VT
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.