Are you an ACCA studier or perhaps currently working in a junior role in a small to medium sized firm? If you have the desired requirements and are looking for the chance to progress your career within a supportive and ambitious firm, please see the following role:
Our client, a 5 partner firm in Harrow, Middlesex are looking for an accounts assistant to join their growing team. The role will focus on Accounts and Audit and represents a great chance to join an established firm at an exciting time. Duties of the role are to include:
- Prepare non-audit accounts for manager review
- Bookkeeping duties on behalf of clients
- Ad-hoc audit related tasks
- Provide support & liaise with other departments
The successful candidate will be:
- Have at least two years experience in a practice accountancy role
- Experienced in preparing VAT returns unsupervised to review level
- Experienced in a client facing role
- Ideally, conversant with accounting softwares like Quickbooks & Sage
- A proven communicator with the ambition to succeed
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.