Our client a growing property consultancy based in Central London is seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join its team.
They are looking for an Accounts Assistant to support the finance team and organise the company's day-to-day accounting procedures.
- Processing Sales and Purchase Invoices
- Reconciling bank transactions
- Management of the recharge invoice process
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Review and process employee expense claims
- Review and process employee credit cards
- Initiate supplier payments
- Communicating with colleagues or third parties as necessary, by email or by phone
- Administration of the accounts inbox
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects i.e implementing new PO system
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Logical and systematic when working, with good attention to detail
- Has a flexible attitude and is able to respond well to changing priorities
- Hands-on experience with Xero desirable
- Degree in Finance or Accounting or a professional qualification such as AAT desirable
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.