* Firm: Top 20
* Workload: Accounts
* Location: East London
* Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Are you a qualified accountant with experience in managing a portfolio of clients? Are you currently looking for that next step up with an established firm? If so, an excellent opportunity has arisen for such a person to join one of the UK's Top 20 accountancy firms based in East London.
Our client, a Top 20 firm, are looking for an Accounts Assistant Manager/Manager to join their team. The position will involve Managing a portfolio of clients across various sectors: property, retail, Financial services, consultancy, technology and many others. You will also have a big part in assisting the team with reviewing and finalising accounts preparations, as well as providing training and support to junior members of the team.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing of year end and compliance work to ensure that jobs are being completed in a respectable time frame
- Managing a portfolio of 70 clients across various sectors
- Training and supervising junior members of staff in relation to processing systems, preparation of financial statements, and general accounting processes and procedures
The successful candidate will:
- Have Accountancy practice training
- Be ACCA or ACA, or equivalent, qualified
- Have experience using MYOB, Quickbooks, Pro Audit, Caseware, and CCH
- Have proven skills in managing a portfolio of clients
If you are looking for an Accounts Assistant Manager/Manager roles, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.