* Firm: Top 50 Firm
* Workload: Accounts, Tax, VAT and Tour Accounting
* Location: West End
* Clients: Leading musicians, entertainers and touring bands
* Salary: £47-50k
Are you a small firm Accounts Senior or Assistant Manager seeking a move to a larger firm? Are you keen to maintain a broad workload and have direct contact with your clients? Are you excited by the opportunity to work with some of the world's best-known musicians and bands?
Our client, a Top 50 firm with an incredibly strong reputation in the music and entertainment sector are seeking an experienced Senior or an Assistant Manager to join their buzzing Music and Entertainment department. Supporting the team's Director, Senior Manager and Manager, this is an all-encompassing opportunity; from managing the day to day running of their clients' financial affairs through to preparation of year end accounts files, and everything in between.
As the successful candidate you will:
- manage the day to day advice, bookkeeping, financial reporting, payments and budgeting for a portfolio of clients within the Media and Entertainment industry as well as preparation of year end accounts and review of VAT returns
- supervise and play a key part in the development of the team's trainees and junior staff
- assist with the management of basic WIP, billing and fee-recovery
- work successfully with the managers and partners to ensure that all deadlines and requirements for accounts, tax and VAT
- assist with the withholding tax and VAT planning for UK artists and FEU applications for overseas performing in the UK
- prepare and assist with tour budgets and tour accounting including reconciliation of tour settlements
If you are interested in the music industry, enjoy providing hands-on support to clients and wish to work within one of the West End's premier accounting firms this is the role for you!
If you are seeking an Accounts Assistant Manager role in London's West End, contact Austin Rose the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.