- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Accounts prep, Management accounts & VAT and Staff training and support
- Clients: Very varied with a strength in the creative & hospitality sectors with turnovers from £5-20m
- Location: Surrey
- Benefits: Highly competitive salary and progression within the company
- Salary: To £60k (depending on experience)
Are you an experienced Accounts Senior, Assistant Manager or Manager looking to progress your career in a Top 20 accountancy firm? Would you like to work locally, saving money and time by commuting to a firm in Surrey?
If so, due to recent growth in the department our client are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant Manager or Manager. The position will be reporting directly to Managers and Partners and assisting the team with reviewing and finalising accounts preparations, management accounts and VAT returns as well as providing training and support to junior members of the team and practice management duties. The client sectors are predominantly OMBs with turnovers from £5-20m.
The duties will include:
- Accounts Production and Management Accounts
- Taxation including personal tax planning and tax planning for companies in the portfolio
- Practice management duties such as time sheets, budget management and WIP and billings
- Providing on the job training for junior staff and giving feedback on a timely basis
- Gaining new work from existing and new clients where possible
To be considered for this role you must have:
- ACCA/ACA qualification
- Experience of completing private company financial statements
- Experience in handling a portfolio of clients
- Leadership experience - managing and delegating work to juniors
- Understanding of corporation tax, VAT and personal tax at a compliance level
If you are seeking Accounts Assistant Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.