- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Accounts prep, Management accounts & VAT and Staff training and support
- Clients: Very varied with a strength in the creative & hospitality sectors with turnovers from £5-20m
- Location: London City
- Benefits: Highly competitive salary and progression within the company
- Salary: £48-58k
Are you an experienced Accounts Senior looking to progress your career in a Top 20 accountancy firm?
If so, due to recent growth in the department our client are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant Manager. The position will be reporting directly to Managers and Partners and assisting the team with reviewing and finalising accounts preparations, management accounts and VAT returns as well as providing training and support to junior members of the team. The client sectors are predominantly OMBs with turnovers from £5-20m. They have a broad range of sectors with a strength in the creative & hospitality sectors.
The duties will be:
- Management and delivery of accounts assignments
- Supervise, delegate and review work to juniors
- To review, amend and discuss accounts with the client before handing to partner for final client meeting
- Providing on the job training for junior staff and giving feedback on a timely basis
- Gaining new work from existing and new clients where possible
To be considered for this role you must have:
- ACCA/ACA qualification (minimum 1 years PQE)
- Experience of completing private company financial statements
- Experience in handling a portfolio of clients
- Leadership experience – managing and delegating work to juniors
- Understanding of corporation tax, VAT and personal tax at a compliance level
- Knowledge of Iris, Caseware, Sage 50 and Microsoft Excel & Word
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Assistant Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
News & Insights