- Firm: Top 40 sized
- Workload: Accounts, staff supervision
- Clients: Property, Hospitality, Retail, Professional Services and Travel
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Flexible working & 25 days holiday
- Salary: £48-58k
Are you an Accounts Senior/Assistant Manager looking for a step up to a Top 40 sized accountancy firm? Are you keen on working within a supportive and multicultural environment with the opportunity to get involved in ad hoc project work?
Our client, a well-established Top 50 Accountancy Practice based in the West End of London are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant Manager for their team. Responsibilities will include managing all aspects of a portfolio of clients including: developing client relationships, managing staff, scheduling and overseeing work flow, the WIP, billing and fee-recovery and generating additional work. This will be a technically challenging role which offers a competitive salary and a great working environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a UK practice firm
- Be experienced managing staff
- Have an understanding of complex technical accounting issues
- Possess excellent communication skills for liaison with clients, partners and staff alike
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.