- Workload: Bookkeeping & Accounts
- Clients: Media & Entertainment
- Location: West End, London
- Salary: £20-26k
Are you an Accounts Assistant looking to specialise in music and entertainment clients? Do you want to join a growing accountancy practice with great progression opportunities? Do you want to join a firm who pride themselves on their great working culture?
If so our client a boutique firm in the West End are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their Business Services team. The client specialises in providing accountancy services for the Music and Entertainment industries and the team you would be working in focuses on the non-tour accounts side such as music managers, record labels, actors, production companies, songwriters etc.
The purpose of the role is:
- To prepare books and records for Sole Traders, Partnerships, and Limited Companies where appropriate for level of experience and training as instructed by the Team Leader
- To assist with the day to day running of clients’ affairs
- To assist other departments when necessary as instructed by the Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of double entry bookkeeping
- Be able to demonstrate effective communication with staff and clients, both written and verbal
- Have good time management
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Media Assistant jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.