Firm: Top 10
Workload: Management Accounts and Statutory Accounts
Are you an Accounts Assistant who is recently AAT qualified and looking for your next role within a Top 10 Firm? Are you looking to begin your ACA/ACCA studies and want to do this within a supportive firm?
Our client, a progressive Top 10 Firm are seeking an Accounting and Financial Reporting Assistant to join their growing team. This role will varied, but will provide the successful candidate with exposure to Management and Statutory Accounts as well as providing full ACA or ACCA study support.
- Preparing statutory accounts for the manager to review
- Preparing management accounts in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions
- Preparing corporate tax computations
- Supporting trainees and reviewing their work when required
- The successful candidate must be AAT qualified
- Keen to progress with their studies and continue on to the ACA/ACCA
- Experienced in carrying out accounts related tasks within a practice firm
- Experience using SAGE
If you are seeking Accounts Trainee/Semi-Senior positions in London, please contact Austin Rose the public practice specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.