- Clients: Private clients
- Location: Wiltshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £18-£24k
Are you an Accounts Assistant looking to further develop your career with a top 20 firm at their local office in based in Wiltshire?
Our client is a top 20 firm with offices spanning across the UK. They are currently seeking driven and ambitious individual, who will join their growing accounts team in Wiltshire.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts including consolidated financial statements
- Liaising with existing clients, building and maintaining professional relationships
- Attending client visits when required
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Be AAT/ACA/ACCA qualified/part qualified (candidates qualified by experience are welcome to submit their application)
- Experienced in use of accounting packages
- Excellent planning and organising skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Assistant jobs in Wiltshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.