- Firm: Top 40
- Workload: 100% Management Accounts and Stat Accounts
- Clients: Media and Entertainment
- Location: West End
- Benefits: 23 days holiday, Early finish on Fridays in the summer, extra holiday over xmas
- Salary: £18-25k
Are you a Junior Bookkeeper looking to develop your career in Accountancy? Would you like to work with well-known bands and artists and be based in the vibrant West End?
If so, my client are looking to recruit an accounts assistant for their Music and Entertainment Team. The role will include bookkeeping, data entry, reconciliations, VAT returns and assisting with management reporting and annual accounting compliance along with other ad hoc duties.
You will have the opportunity to get full AAT study support once settled in.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Preferably a degree in an Accountancy related subject
- GCSE and A Level grades C and above and A*-B in Maths & English at GCSE
- 1-2 years Bookkeeping experience
- An interest in the music industry
- Sage and QuickBooks experience
- Highly numerate with an aptitude for numbers
- Solid IT skills along with the ability to pick up software quickly and effectively
If you are seeking Accounts Assistant roles in London, contact Austin Rose the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.