* Firm: Top 60 Accountancy Firm
* Workload: Statutory Accounts and Corporate Tax
* Location: London
* Salary: Up to £28,000
Are you an Accounts and Tax Assistant seeking a move to a progressive and rapidly growing mid-tier firm in London? Are you AAT Qualified looking to move onto studying for the ACA?
Our client, a Top 60 Accountancy firm, are looking for an Accounts and Tax Assistant to join their West End office. There will be full ACA study support for you to become a chartered accountant, starting with an Accounts focussed workload with the chance of gaining audit exposure later down the line. On-going training & development is provided throughout your career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in finalisation of accounts e.g. certifying and scanning
- Assisting in preparation of financial statements for clients including statutory accounts
- Assisting in preparation of Corporation Tax returns and submission of returns to HMRC
The successful candidate:
- AAT Qualified (or finalist)
- At least 18 months' experience in a UK based practice firm
- Currently be undertaking an accounts focused workload
- Exposure to corporate tax
If you are seeking Accounts Assistant roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.