* Firm: Top 60 Accountancy Firm
* Workload: Accounts and Corporate Tax
* Location: London
* Salary: Up to £26-37k
Are you an AAT studier in practice looking to join a supportive Top 60 firm in the West End? Are you experienced in statutory accounts preparation?
Our client, a Top 60 Accountancy firm, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their West End office. In this role you will form part of the Accounts & Audit team, receiving study support for the AAT, and progression to further studies and audit exposure to look forward to.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in finalisation of accounts e.g. certifying and scanning
- Assisting in preparation of financial statements for clients including statutory accounts
- Assisting in preparation of Corporation Tax returns and submission of returns to HMRC
The successful candidate:
- AAT Studier
- A minimum of 18 months' experience in a UK based practice firm
- Currently undertaking an accounts focused workload
- Exposure to corporate tax
If you are seeking Accounts Assistant roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.