- Workload: Bookkeeping & tour accounting
- Clients: Media & Entertainment
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Excellent offices, future opportunity to move to overseas offices, study support
- Salary: £22-26k
Are you a motivated AAT Trainee who would be interested in working with some of the biggest names in music, media and entertainment?
If so, our client, a fast growing music specialist firm in the West End are looking for an Accounting Associate to work within their touring department fulfilling a role of bookkeeping and tour accounting for UK and overseas clients. You will be reporting to the Accounting Manager and will have the opportunity to train and assist more junior members of of staff.
To be successful for this role the candidate will:
- Be AAT Level 3 or above
- Have the desire to study ACCA in the future
- Have relevant experience in a UK practice firm
- Preferably have experience with music clients; if not have a desire to work in this field
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Music Accounting jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.