Firm: Top 20
Workload: Statutory Accounts and some Management Accounts
Salary: Market rate
Are you an experienced Accounts Manager/Senior Manager looking for a clear route to Partnership? Are you keen to work closer to home with additional flexible working? Are you looking to gain more responsibility and work closely with a team of Partners?
If so, our client, a Top 20 Firm in Essex is looking for an experienced Manager/Senior Manager to come and join their team as an Associate Partner. The role is available due to major client growth and the need to take some weight off the existing Partners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the delivery of accounts assignments across your portfolio
- Monitor your chargeability and your profitability across your portfolio forecasting effectively
- Bring together the various services to best serve the client needs
- Coach other staff for improved performance and technical development
The successful candidate will:
- ACA, ACCA qualification/overseas equivalent
- be experienced in managing a portfolio of SME's
- be experienced and confident in dealing with complex client issues
- have leadership experience at a management grade
If you are seeking Accounts Associate Partner jobs in Essex, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.