* Firm: Mid-Sized
* Workload: Accounts & Audit
* Location: Harrow
* Salary: To £60-72k
Are you an Accounts & Audit Assistant Manager looking for a step up at a growing mid-sized firm? Do you enjoy the strong accounts, tax and project-based workload, whilst continuing to build on the technical challenges of providing audit services?
The role is predominantly accounts focused (60-70%) and will involve managing a small team (up to 6). You will be covering a broad range of sectors including travel and leisure as well as professional services, including solicitors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver all Accounts and Audit departments compliance work, including Statutory accounts, Audit, filing of corporation tax returns, valuation, due diligence and other relevant accounting services
- Sign off audit work in the role of Responsible Individual (RI)
- Supporting Finance team managing billing and debt collection
- Providing accounts service advice and support to client directors in their pre and post-sales roles
- Allocating and monitoring work, and to select, recruit, induct, appraise, train and develop staff
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/ACA qualified
- Have experience managing a portfolio of clients and managing a team (Learning & development)
- Ideally have experience with CCH Accounts Production and Corporate Tax and Pro-Audit
- Have strong communication and client liaison skills
If you are seeking Accounts and Audit Manager jobs in North West London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.