* Firm: West End Accounting Firm
Are you an experienced Accounts & Audit Manager seeking a part-time role? Are you looking for a varied role that covers both client facing assignments and practice management/compliance responsibilities? If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client, a leading West End firm of accountants are seeking a technically strong and quality focused Accounts and Audit Manager to support the Directors in the running of the firm and the small number of audits that take place each year.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Hands on completion of the firm's audits (c5 per year)
- Reviewing all Limited and LLP accounts firm-wide in addition to preparation of some of the more complex accounting assignments
- Managing the firm's compliance with regards to:
- ICAEW Governance
- PI application
- The firm's own Annual Return
- Engagement letters and Terms & Conditions
- All Companies House / Company Secretarial Statements
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ACA (ICAEW) qualified
- Have strong exposure to both audit and accounts
- Be quality and compliance focused
- Ideally have experience of using CCH Accounts Production Software
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.