- Workload: 70% Accounts and 30% Audit
- Clients: OMBs and charities
- Location: Kent
- Benefits: Training package
- Salary: £22k to £29k
Are you an Audit Semi-Senior keen to work on more Accounts? Or an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior who would enjoy working at a successful firm closer to home?
If so, our client is currently seeking an Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior to join their friendly and supportive team. The role will offer training for your professional qualification.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Accounts preparations
- Liasing with clients
- Completing audits as part of a team
- Preparing corporation tax
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA part-qualified or qual. by experience
- Be able to prepare accounts autonomously
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior jobs in Surrey contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.