- Firm: Top 100
- Workload: 75% Accounts & 25% Audit
- Clients: Varied including travel and leisure, professional services and entertainment
- Location: Harrow
- Benefits: Supportive team with excellent progression
- Salary: £35-38k
Are you a motivated Accounts/Audit Semi-Senior looking to progress your experience in a fast growing accountancy firm local to you in Harrow? Would you like to manage your own portfolio of clients and work closely with the directors?
If so, my client, a medium sized accountancy firm in Harrow, are looking to recruit a semi senior to perform a 75% Accounts & 25% Audit role. The role will also include preparing VAT returns, management accounts and bookkeeping and will be reporting to a director.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain exposure to audit and make the step up into a senior in the near future.
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACCA/ACA/AAT part qualified or finalist
- Have at least 2 years UK practice experience
- Have strong communication and client liaison skills
If you are seeking Accounts/Audit Semi-Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.