Accounts/Audit Semi-Senior- Mid-Sized Practice -Buckinghamshire

£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Contract Type:
Full Time

Hannah Davis

020 3225 6128

- Firm: Mid-Sized
- Workload: 60% audit and 40% accounts & CT
- Clients: Marketing, solicitors, freight, IT and charities. T/o up to c£20m
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Benefits: Full Study Support; Great offices, pension, flexi-time
- Salary: £25-30k

Are you an Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior or Assistant looking to join a Mid-Tier firm locally to yourself in Buckinghamshire?

If so, our client are seeking an Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior to join their team. The workload will be around 60% audit focused for clients with turnovers up to £20m in predominantly service sectors as well as marketing, solicitors, freight, IT and charities. The other 40% of the workload will be a mixture of accounts and corporation tax.

Full study support in ACA or ACCA will be provided and they offer an excellent training environment and encourage development and progression.

In order to be considered for this position you should:
- Be studying AAT, ACA or ACCA
- Have experience in working on audits, accounts preparation and corporation tax

If you are an Audit or Accounts Semi-Senior or Assistant seeking a role in Buckinghamshire please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.

Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.

Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.