- Firm: Top 100
- Workload: 70% Accounts & 30% Audit
- Clients: Varied including travel and leisure, professional services and entertainment
- Location: Harrow
- Benefits: Supportive team with excellent progression
- Salary: £25-35k
Are you a motivated Accounts/Audit Semi-Senior looking to progress your experience in a fast growing accountancy firm local to you in Harrow?
If so, my client, a medium sized accountancy firm in North West London, are looking to recruit a semi senior to perform a 70% Accounts & 30% Audit role. The role will also include preparing VAT returns, management accounts and bookkeeping and will be reporting to a director.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain exposure to audit and make the step up into a senior in the near future.
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACCA/ACA/AAT part qualified
- Have at least 2 years UK practice experience
- Have strong communication and client liaison skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts/Audit Semi-Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
News & Insights