- Workload: 70% Accounts and 30% Audit
- Clients: OMBs and charities
- Location: Kent
- Benefits: Great work/life balance
- Salary: £22k to £29k
Are you an Audit Senior keen to work on more Accounts? Or an Audit & Accounts Senior who would enjoy working at a successful firm closer to home?
If so, our client, a well-respected firm in Rochester, is currently seeking an Accounts & Audit Senior to join their friendly and growing team. In this role, you will report directly to the Audit Manager whilst completing audit, accounts, and various ad-hoc work.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and completing audits
- Developing strong client relationships
- Reviewing the work of more junior staff
- Preparing corporation tax
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have at least two years of experience as an Audit Senior
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Be an excellent communicator
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts & Audit Senior jobs in Kent contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.