Firm: 5 Partners
Workload: 30% Audit, 70% Accounts & Tax
Location: North London
Salary: Highly Competitive with performance related bonuses
Client sectors: Construction, Golf, Video & Gaming
Are you an Audit Senior seeking a role that has technically challenging clients but a strong accounts focus with only 30% audit? Are you keen to work in one of North London's leading independent firms of chartered accountants?
Our client, a 5-partner firm in North London, are seeking an ACA/ACCA qualified Accounts & Audit Senior. This role provides a good opportunity to take a step back from Auditing and stride towards accounts whilst retaining the excitement of auditing high profile clients with turnover of up to £60m. You will be working on audits in exciting sectors such as, Construction, Golf, Video & Gaming.
The role is a great opportunity for anyone keen on progression to a manager level and potentially a director level.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing Audits around (30% of the time)
- Preparing and reviewing statutory accounts, corporation tax computation, personal tax returns and VAT returns.
- Be responsible for managing a team and assisting in the development of junior member of staff.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Possess up to date knowledge of accounting, corporate/personal tax and VAT.
- Have experience with: Xero, Sage, PTP, CCH accounts production and QuickBooks.
If you are seeking Accounts & Audit Senior jobs in North London, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.