- Workload: 70% Accounts, 30% Audit
- Clients: Manufacturing, Agriculture, Charities
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Benefits: Flexi work, clear career progression
- Salary: £30-£40k
Are you excited about progressing your career with a local accountancy practice with access to interesting client work and excellent work life balance?
Our client is a 4 partner firm currently experiencing a steady growth in business. They are looking for an experienced Accountant to join their local office in Oxfordshire.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Accounts preparation
- Audit work with client visits
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Supervision and reviewing work of junior members of staff
- Element of client advisory
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have minimum of 3 years’ experience working within UK accountancy practice
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on 0203 225 5060 if you have questions regarding the role.
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Audit Senior jobs in Oxfordshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.