- Workload: 70% Accounts, 30% Audit
- Clients: NFP, Property & Construction, Agriculture
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £35-£40k
Are you an Accounts and Audit Senior looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 20 firm with the friendly and supporting culture within a local office in Hertfordshire?
Our client is a top 20 firm with offices spanning across the South of England. They are currently seeking driven and ambitious individual, who will help to further grow their local Hertfordshire office. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Carry out audit field work
- Review audit and accounts jobs
- Produce audit filed to the review stage
- Assist, guide junior members of the team
- Liaise with other local offices as and when required
- Continuously build and maintain positive relationships with clients and colleagues
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Demonstrate strong IT skills
- Be a driver with access to own car
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts and Audit Senior jobs in Hertfordshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.