- Firm: top 40
- Workload: 40% Audit, 60% Accounts
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £35-40k
Are you an Audit Senior looking to develop your career within a local office of a top 40 firm with a portfolio of clients including UK as well as overseas businesses?
Our client is a top 40 firm with offices based in London and the Home Counties. They have a strong international presence with a high calibre portfolio of clients with varying sizes. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out audit work for clients with turnovers up to £40m
- Reviewing audit work produced by junior members of staff
- Preparation of accounts
- Assist in training and coaching of junior audit team
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have minimum of 2 years' post qualification experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have previous experience in junior staff management
- Be proficient user of various accounting software
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
If you are seeking Accounts Audit Senior jobs in Buckinghamshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.