Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified senior level accountant looking to step into a supervisory role? Perhaps you are based near Cheam and looking for a practice role locally?
If you are seeking to make an impact within an ambitious firm In addition to attaining the perfect work/life balance in your new role, this position could be just what you've been looking for.
Our client are a well-established chartered accountancy firm with offices across the Southeast dealing with a diverse range of clients including health-care, construction, IT, wholesalers & charities and are seeking to add a qualified and experienced senior accountant, proficient in management of client portfolio and junior staff.
Duties of the role include:
- Dealing with a varied client portfolio (T/O up to £5million) including OMBs, construction, entertainment, retail etc.
- Review of a wide range of accounts - Limited, sole trader, partnership, LLP's etc. Identifying and making adjustments where necessary
- Assisting the Directors and manager with planning meetings and work-flow
- Manage audits (T/O up to £20million) including planning, completion of audit work and monitoring the work of junior audit team members and completing the file for engagement director review.
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and self-assessment returns.
- Providing a management accounts service to clients to include forecasting and budgeting
- Management, review and preparation of personal tax returns
- Developing relationships with clients with a view to becoming their primary point of contact for any initial accounts, tax or VAT queries
- Attend client meetings on a regular basis
Team management, Identifying training needs and providing guidance to junior members
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with 3 - 5 Years + within a practice environment
- Have experience supervising and or mentoring a team of junior staff
- Experienced in preparing management accounts (to include forecasting and budgeting)
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully building client relationships in a client facing role
- Conversant in use of Xero, Sage & Quickbooks. Iris & FreeAgent desirable.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.