- Workload: Business Management, Client communication, Project work
- Clients: Media & Entertainment
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Excellent offices, future opportunity to move to overseas offices, study support
- Salary: £27-35k
Are you currently part qualified and working in an accounts practice but seeking a new challenge and change of role with music and entertainment clients? Would you like to have a more client facing position and manage your own portfolio of clients with the options for continuous progression?
If so, my client, a Music Specialist Practice in the West End are looking for an Account Executive to manage a portfolio of clients The role will involve preparing Management Accounts and assisting in the preparation of bespoke reports including cash flows, business forecasts, trading performance and royalty analysis.
Study support will be provided for this role.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a 2:1 degree (preferably in a numerical subject)
- Be part qualified ACCA (Preferably 1x passes)
- Have relevant Management Accounts experience in a UK practice
- Have excellent communication skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Management Accounts Jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.