* Firm: Leading independent 3 partner firm
* Workload: Accounts & Audit
* Location: Belsize Park, London
* Salary: Competitive
Are you currently an Accounts Manager looking to progress your career within a supportive practice?
Our client, a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking an Accounts Manager to join their growing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Allocating & reviewing financial accounts & other work prepared by staff
- Hands on Management Accounts, Audit planning & review for larger clients
- Billing & review of profitability of staff & clients; Improving systems
- New client on boarding/existing client business development & problem solving
- Assisting & Reporting to Directors
To be considered for this position you should:
- Be ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Have 5 years PQE in practice
- Demonstrate ability to able to lead by example
- Have excellent working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Xero, Sage line 50 & preferably CCH or Iris practice software
If you are seeking Accounts Manager positions in North London contact Austin Rose, the Accountancy Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.