- Workload: Managing HNW clients’ portfolio
- Clients: IT, Hospitality, Marketing
- Location: SW London
- Benefits: Flexible working hours
- Salary: £50-£55K
Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified Accountant looking to join a local independent practitioner where you will have the opportunity to build a successful career? Are you keen to work within a proactive and supportive team of driven individuals with an opportunity of working from home?
Our client is a 5 partner firm based in South-West London currently experiencing growth in the business. They are looking for someone who will join the firm on long term basis. If successfully offered the role you will not only take advantage of the ongoing training and professional development, regular social events but also an option of working from home up to 2 days/week.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of HNW and technically challenging clients
- Managing a department that works on c500 clients
- Business development
- Providing training and guidance to junior members of the team
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Have experience of leading a team
- Have strong organisational and communication skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.