- Firm: Creative Accounts Boutique
- Workload: VAT, Stat Accounts & Management Accounts
- Clients: Creative sectors including Music. Entertainment and Fashion
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Progression, great working environment
- Salary: £45-55k
Are you an Accounts Manager looking for a role where you can work on a portfolio of exciting creative clients? Would you like to have a real impact on the department and the staff you are supervising?
My client, a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants based in the West End of London are looking for an Accounts Manager to join their growing team. Reporting to the Partners and overseeing the work of Accounts Assistants, you will manage the work planning for a portfolio of clients. These will include some large talent agencies and production companies along with high profile bands, DJs and models.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high performing team and develop within a growing firm.
To be considered for this opportunity you must:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have recent experience managing staff
- Have a good understanding of accountancy software packages such as Sage 50, Xero and CCH
- Have experience within a UK Practice
If you are seeking Accounts Manager Jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.