* Firm: Mid-Tier
* Workload: Management Accounts, Bookkeeping and Statutory Accounts
* Location: East London/Essex
* Benefits: Pension, Work/life balance
Are you looking to work for a growing Mid-Tier accountancy practice based in East London? Would you like to make the next step up in your career? Are you looking to join a firm who have a strong work life balance and offer excellent flexible working arrangements.
If so, my client is seeking an Accounts Manager to help them to continue to develop in the coming years. You will be required to manage a varied portfolio of clients in order to complete timely accounts assignments within budget. You will also be in charge of staff supervision and development whilst liaising closely with clients and partners.
To be considered for this position you should:
- Be ACCA/ACA Qualified with a minimum of 2 years' post qualified experience
- Have UK practice experience
- Be experienced in accounts preparation, management accounts, bookkeeping & tax
- Be able to demonstrate good client relationship skills
- Have managed, reviewed work and motivated juniors
- Have prepared financial statements, management accounts and VAT returns
If you are seeking Accounts Manager positions in East London contact Austin Rose, the Accountancy Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.