- Workload: 100% Accounts
- Clients: Property, Leisure, Tech Start-ups and regulated sectors such as Solicitors.
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Great Location and flexible work arrangements
- Salary: c£55k
Are you seeking the next step in your Accounting Career to take on a leading supervisory role within one of the fastest growing firms in the market? Would you be interested in managing a portfolio of exciting sector clients in the heart of Central London?
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the portfolios of two of the most senior partners in this prestigious city-based firm
- Focusing on the overseeing, reviewing and staffing of all accounts assignments in their entirety, with the intention of keeping the preparation and Audit element of the role to a minimum
- Working within Property, Manufacturing, Leisure, Charities, Solicitors, Pension Schemes, FSA and Technology Sectors
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Have 1- 2 years’ experience within a supervisory role
- Demonstrate client management skills, or experience with managing a portfolio
- Preferably some working knowledge of CHH, but not essential
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.