- Clients: Agriculture, Manufacturing, NFP
- Location: Hampshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £35-£43k
Are you an Accounts Manager keen to take charge of your own clients’ portfolio with an element of active business development?
Our client is a top 100 firm with offices spanning across the UK. They promote proactive and tailored approach to each client they work with. They are currently seeking driven and ambitious individual, who will contribute to development of the business at their Hampshire office. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent training and professional development opportunities.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients varying in sizes and sectors
- Reviewing accounts
- Regular client meetings leading to business development
- Supervision, support and junior members of staff work review
- Provide support with ad-hoc projects and activities within the office
The successful candidate will meet criteria below:
- Experience working within UK accountancy practice is essential
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Excellent accounting systems knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Manager jobs in Hampshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.