- Clients: NFP, Property & Construction, Solicitors
- Location: Surrey
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £42-£55k
Are you an Accounts Manager looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 20 firm with the friendly and supporting culture within a local office in Surrey?
Our client is a top 20 firm with offices spanning across the South of England. They are currently seeking energetic and ambitious individual, who will help to further grow their local Surrey office. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent career progression structure.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Liaising with other departments and offices as and when required
- Work closely with clients in order to provide bespoke and efficient business advise as well as recognise cross-selling opportunities
- Assist, guide and assess junior members of the team
- Active involvement in the firm’s activities
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Demonstrable knowledge of business taxation
- Work well under pressure and be used to meeting deadlines
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Manager jobs in Surrey contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.