* Workload: Management Accounts and Statutory Accounts
* Clients: Retail, Hospitality, Property, Tech & Creative Industries
* Location: London
* Salary: £28 - £36k
Are you currently a Semi-Senior or Trainee Accountant in practice looking to focus on management accounting at a Top 30 firm in London?
Our client, a Top 30 firm in the City of London, are seeking an experienced outsourcing individual to join their vibrant and growing team. The role is a great opportunity for anyone with a keen passion for technology and interactive accounting software solutions.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include preparation of management accounts, year-end accounts and relevant advisory services to provide a full outsourced service for a portfolio of your own clients.
Future opportunities and progression would include Business Development, portfolio management and gaining more complex technical exposure, alongside a comprehensive study support package to take you to the next level.
Apply today if you are;
- Preparing full sets of monthly management accounts
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Proficient in Xero, Sage and other online accounting software
- Client-facing, ideally with some portfolio management
- Studying towards a professional qualification (AAT, ACA, ACCA)
- Interested in, and have an aptitude for, adding value through technology
If you are seeking Outsourcing jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.