- Workload: Accounts/CT
- Clients: Properties, Agriculture, NFPs
- Location: Worcestershire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £16-£25k
Are you an AAT qualified or studying towards ACCA Accountant looking to develop your career with a leading accountancy practitioner in Worcestershire? Are you keen to join an innovative and forward-thinking accountancy firm with the drive to seek new ways to grow the business and invest into your professional training and development?
Our client is a leading accountancy practice in the region. They are currently looking for an experienced Accountant to joint their Accounts Team in Worcestershire. In return you will you will take advantage of their excellent work-life balance and professional development opportunities.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in preparation of accounts on site and in the office
- Prepare CT computations
- Provide assistance and training to junior members of staff
- Liaising with clients as and when required
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be AAT qualified or studying towards ACCA qualification
- Have good knowledge and understanding of bookkeeping software
- Have most recent experience working in an accountancy practice
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Semi-Senior jobs in Worcestershire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.