* Firm: Mid-Sized
* Workload: Accounts, Simple Tax returns, VAT returns & Company Secretarial work
* Clients: Limited Companies
* Location: West End London
* Benefits: Superb study package
* Salary: Up to £28k
Our client are currently seeking an Accounts Semi-Senior, who is looking at working for a Medium-Sized Practice firm. This opportunity will allow you to grow and develop within a supportive firm.
They are based in the heart of the West End and are experiencing excellent growth, meaning there will be ample opportunities for you to move quickly up the ranks. They are really keen for Semi-Seniors to progress and take on more responsibility as they get further with their studies. Due to this, you will be provided with a superb study package along with other benefits.
Your duties will include preparation and finalisation of Accounts for Limited Companies, Simple Tax returns, VAT returns & Company Secretarial work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and finalising accounts for Limited companies
- Preparing personal tax returns for Manager / Partner review
- Monthly/quarterly bookkeeping and VAT returns
To be successful in applying for this job you must have:
- Be studying towards ACA/ACCA/CTA
- At least 1/2 years experience of working in a medium size practice (or a large out of town organization)
- Strong technical ability
- System skills: Excel, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Caseware, CCH Accounts Production, CCH Corporation Tax and CCH Personal Tax
- Good team player able to interact at all levels of organisation
- The ability to work under minimal supervision is essential
If you are seeking Accounts Semi-Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.