- Workload: Bookkeeping, Accounts prep, tax & occasional audit
- Clients: Very varied
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: ACCA Study Support, friendly environment
- Salary: £22-26k
Are you an accounts semi-senior looking to progress your career in a Mid-Tier Firm in the West End?
Our client are looking to recruit an Accounts Semi-Senior to join their team. You will be reporting to the managers and partners and the role will involve Bookkeeping, accounts prep, some corporation tax and occasionally working on some audits. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn within a supportive environment. They will look at candidates with a more outsourcing focused workload who would like to do more accounts.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Be currently working in a UK practice
- AAT qualification or studying ACCA
- Experienced in Bookkeeping or Accounts or both
- Good communication skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Semi-Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.