- Firm: Boutique Firm
- Workload: Statutory Accounts, Bookkeeping & Management Accounts
- Clients: IT, Engineering and Property
- Benefits: Supportive and Relaxed Office Environment
- Location: North West London
- Salary: To £26-37k
Are you an Accounts Semi-Senior looking to work for a local, rapidly expanding practice based in North West London? Would you like the chance to develop your client-facing skills working on a diverse and complex portfolio?
Our client, a practice based in North West London, are looking for an Accounts Semi-Senior to join their growing team.
This firm offers a varied portfolio of technically challenging clients and offers great scope for both personal and professional development. This role will involve preparing statutory and management accounts, tax returns, bookkeeping and general client management.
The successful candidate will:
- Be part ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Have at least 1 years’ experience within a UK Accountancy Practice
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate experience preparing statutory accounts and double entry bookkeeping
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Accounts Semi-Senior jobs in North West London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.